of video/audio content
The Self-Love Learner - Adding Excitement To Your Life
This Course is for You
of reading content
I love learning.
I’m a life long Learner.
The most valuable skill I’ve ever learned is self-love.
Self-love is appreciating and respecting oneself.
I’m grateful to have the opportunity to share what I have learned, with YOU!
No matter who we have in our lives or what we do in life, it is normal to feel like you need something fun to happen.
Remember the film "Groundhog Day?" starring Bill Murray and Andy MacDowell? It's a film about a man who has to re-live the same day, day after day ... Until that is, he starts to make changes. He has to win over the love of a woman, but all the time he stays the same, he can't move on to the next day.
Although I guess this a loose comparison to our lives, the moral is just the same; change or stay the same.
It's a choice.
I'm super excited to bring this course to you. It's full of little tips and ideas to easily incorporated into your life. You don't need to do anything big. In fact, small changes are all you need.
You will explore how to add excitement to your life; including at work, your small business, family and relationships.
Freshen up your long-term relationship.
Become an even more fun parent.
How to enjoy the simple things in your life.
Get your workplace mojo back.
What you will learn
- 5 Counterintuitive Tips for Adding Excitement to Your Long-term Relationship
- 5 Fun Ways to Enjoy Daily Family Life More
- 5 Steps for Getting Back the Passion for Your Small Business
- 5 Tips for Making Every Day Parenting More Fun and Less Stressful
- 7 Easy Ways to Keep the Excitement in Your Romantic Relationship
- 7 Ways to Get Excited About Working-From-Home again
- 7 Simple Ways to Get Your Life Out of a Rut
- Enjoy the Simple Things: 9 Small Changes to Infuse Your Daily Life with Adventure
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Bring Excitement Back to Your Cubicle Job
- Stamp Out Stagnation in Your Life with These Tiny Changes
But there are 12 lessons you ask ..? Yes, you're right! I've included 2 extra bonus lessons to give you the tools to lead a life full of excitement!
The two bonus lessons are:
- Lesson 11: Taking Chances for Bigger Thrills - Bonus Lesson 1
- Lesson 12: Embracing Uncertainty: Bonus Lesson 2
Note: I use voice-over professionals for the majority of the lessons because I want you to get the best possible experience from your time with me. This ensures that the courses always have the best quality audio.
Remember to check out all the downloadable extras you get so that you can continue to grow even when you have completed this course.
Here is a list of all the files you can download and complete as homework if you so wish. Completing these exercises will solidify what have learned and to help you easily incorporate these new skills into your life.
- Journaling prompts for children
- Unproductive development worksheet
- Relationship development worksheet
- Overcoming limiting beliefs
- How to say "no" with actionable tips
- 3 benefits to taking risks
- No More Excuses-Worksheet
- Perception vs Reality-Worksheet
- Worst Case Scenario-Worksheet
- Embracing uncertainty ebook