By Greg Vanderford, Business Consultant
Teach Like a Champion
Teaching is a very challenging and rewarding profession. It is also one that requires constant updating of skills to keep pace with the ever changing educational environment due to new rules and regulations, changing culture, and new technology.
In this teacher training course you will learn:
1. How to effectively manage your classroom
2. Plan your courses
3. Communicate with students and parents
4. Navigate the challenges of dealing with constantly changing laws
5. Efficiently create and grade assessments
6. Much much more
Many of the topics that are covered in this course are not taught in detail during most teacher preparation programs or are ignored entirely.
I have distilled many years of teaching experience in the classroom along with research from my own master's of education program to bring you what does and does not work well in the 21st century classroom.
Please join the course and help your current and future students become successful in all of their endeavors!
Course overview - 17
Stopping Student Disruptions
Optimal Seating Arrangements
Effective Communication Systems
Lesson Planning Trips and Tricks
Making Awesome Lesson Plans
Created Outstanding Unit Plans
Strategic Semester Planning
Creating Excellent Assessments
Effective Grading Strategies
Creating Great Formative Assessments
How to Create Outstanding Summative Assessments
Communicating with Parents
How to Deal Effectively with School Administrations
Psychology and Staying Motivated Through Adversity
Go Out There and Teach!
Learners who have already enrolled in this course
Meet your instructor
Course by this author
- Greg VanderfordLearn to Play Chess Openings Like a Master3h 45m of content
- Greg VanderfordHow to be Happy in the Modern World1h 10m of content
- Greg VanderfordHow to be an Intelligent Investor1h 50m of content