By Tricia Belmonte, Internet Marketing Professional & Business Owner
Street Basics Power Guide to SEO: Step-by-Step Beginner Level
Is your website buried in search results? Are you struggling to even know where to begin? Within just a few hours, you could learn current, powerful and easy to follow steps that will make a difference in your online results.
What am I going to get from this course?
• Over 20 lectures full of practical lessons and tips
• Discover how to harness the power of SEO to improve your Google ranking
• Learn how to help the search engines find, read and catalogue your website
Ranking higher with the search engines will increase your leads and ultimately sales. You can start a path to becoming an industry leader by learning and implementing the steps in this course – steps others are paying thousands for others to do for them. I will walk you through the sites and tools I use that have helped businesses get to the first page of Google. If you want free traffic coming into your site, then please try this course. I want to help! I will even show you tools you can use to “spy" on your competition to determine why they are outranking you.
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
• Understand search engine “rules"
• Apply basic SEO strategies to their own websites
• Access analytics & measurement tools to identify problem areas, where traffic is coming from & more!
• Locate sources of high quality links
• Optimize their front and back end content
• A business website built using Wordpress
• Basic familiarity with using Wordpress
• Interest in ranking higher to generate more traffic to your website!
• Google Chrome (free Internet browser) http://www.google.com/chrome/
Who Should Take This Course?:
• Business owners
• Marketing professionals
• Web strategists
• Those looking to expand their marketable job skills
• Entrepreneurs and start ups
• Those looking to make more money online
Notes: This course offers SEO fundamentals – a great STARTING point for results, but these are still starting points so may not have a huge impact on your results. There is a lot more you can do to raise your authority and ranking including advanced SEO techniques, content, video, social media, etc.
Disclaimer: This course does not tell you what the search engines specifically want, as the specific formulas used by search engines are secret. The information in the course is based on what the search engines have said or written, principles used by SEO experts in my network and principles I have used to get my clients results.
Course overview - 27
What is SEO?
Algorithms & Website Speed
Introduction to Backlinks
Backlinks: Final Lesson
Link Building Planning Sheet
Introduction To Keywords
Keywords: How to Find Them
Keywords: Final Lecture
Keywords: Marketing Planning Exercise
Optimizing Content: Practical
Optimizing Content: Bonus Tips
Social Media & SEO
Introducing Local SEO
Local SEO: Final
Google Analytics (Part 1)
Google Analytics (Part 2)
Google Webmaster Tools (Part 1)
Google Webmaster Tools (Part 2)
Google Webmaster Tools (Part 3)
Google Webmaster Tools (Lesson 4)
Final Tips & Farewell!
Meet your instructor
Course by this author
- Tricia BelmonteFacebook Ads For Beginners (Part 1): Prepping For Your Ad2h 50m of content