By Sentinel | 9 ., Business Expert
Strategic Busines Planning - Strategy ImplementationGain Competencies in Business Planning
What you will learn
- Understand the theoretical and practical knowledge of strategic business planning to generate solutions to improve current practice.
- Examine the key challenges faced by strategic business planners and conceptualize a strategic response to overcome these challenges.
- Critically analyze information and utilises strategic business planning tools, improve problem-solving and decision-making abilities to achieve a competitive advantage within an organisation.
This course aims to provide users with the opportunity to develop and enhance their skills and knowledge in the field of Strategic Business Planning. The module includes the following topics: General Operation Planning; Routine Actions: Processes, Procedures & Communication; External Prospects & Internal Resources Gap Comparison; and the Critical Success Factors.
- No prerequisites.
- No materials distributed.
- No formal assessments required.
Course overview - 4
General Operation Planning
Routine Actions (Processes, Procedures & Communication)
External Prospects & Internal Resources Gap Comparison