By Skillay Academy, Consultant
Social Media Marketing for Startups
Welcome to our course on Social Media Marketing for Startups.
This course is designed for startup founders and others who seek practical advice on how to improve your social media marketing efforts.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand the benefits of using social media for your startup,
- Understand the advantages of different platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest,
- Be able to determine in which platforms to build your presence,
- Learn how to prepare and implement a social media marketing plan,
- Benefit from practical tips on how implement social media campaigns that bring you results and achieve your marketing objectives,
- Receive advice and online templates for preparing and implementing a social media marketing plan,
The ideal student for this course is a startup founder that wants to improve social media marketing efforts of their startup. Also, new entrepreneurs and marketing students can benefit from this course.
There are no technical requirements necessary to enroll. We only ask that you come open minded and ready to learn and ready to take some risks.
In order to attend this course, you need to follow the course videos, access additional websites provided in the course, utilize the templates and checklists provided and engage with the course participants and instructor.
If you need personal support, I am here to help!
The instructor for this course is AJ who brings a wealthy business and educational background including 20 years of business experience having founded and developed multiple companies. Also, AJ has an educational background teaching Entrepreneurship courses to University students.
Course overview - 9
Basic marketing concepts
Benefits of using social media
Social media platforms
Preparing the social media marketing plan
Implementing the social media marketing plan
Building presence and engagement
Designing and implementing social media campaigns