of video/audio content
Resume Writing and Cover Letters for Beginners
This Course is for You
of reading content
Are you tired of sending resumes to employers and never hearing back? Or are you writing your very first resume? In this course, you'll learn to write resumes that will get results.
You'll see how to use secret weapons to build resumes that employers won't be able to resist. You'll also discover how to use techniques such as key word stuffing and resume customization to have a competitive advantage in the job market.
This course will show you everything you'll need to know about the hiring process, as well as how to write resumes and cover letters that will get you selected for job interviews. Topics include the following:
• How to get through the ATS screening software that most employers use
• How to write a resume that will appeal to both computers and humans
• How to include the most relevant key words on your resumes
• How to craft cover letters so employers will see you as the best choice for the job
• How to customize your resumes and cover letters to match each job opportunity
You'll receive step-by-step instructions for writing your customized resumes and cover letters, as well as applying for jobs using the most effective online job sites.
WHAT LEVEL IS THE MATERIAL COVERED IN THIS COURSE:
• Beginner level
• For people who have little or no experience writing resumes and cover letters
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Richard Blazevich has published 5 books with tips for job hunting. He teaches job search classes at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas. Richard has an MBA degree with an emphasis in marketing from the University of Michigan, and he has 20 years of experience recruiting people for marketing jobs at a top-tier consumer products company.