of video/audio content
Paint a Cute Fox in Snowfall Step by Step
This Course is for You
of reading content
This is an intermediate class where you will follow the process of painting a lovely foxy in aquarelle. It's a real-time record, you can paint along and won't miss anything!
This class consists of theoretical & practical parts.
Theoretical: you will learn how to create a perfect grey color. How to find a balance mixing grey. How to create muted grey. And finally how to create volumes using gray, how to paint white snow.
Practical: apply that knowledge on paper with me! Practice creating perfect grays and use this skill to paint realistic snow! And of course paint a lovely fox together.
YOU WILL LEARN
- How to create a proper composition and sketch a fox in pencil
- How to paint a realistic night sky
- Recreating a feeling of a snowfall, secrets & tips to bring Winter in you artwork
- How to paint a fluffy fox covered with snow
- How to create volume using grey colors and muted colors
- How to paint white snow that looks realistic
- How to create a perfect grey color yourself
and much more...
This class if perfect for:
- those who already have some experience painting in watercolor
- those who like challenges & want to expand horizons
- those who want to learn a specific skill: how to paint realistic snowfall
Take you time and enjoy the process!