Must Know Vietnamese Phrases for Travelers
By Greg Vanderford, Business Consultant
This course is for you
LEARNING A LANGUAGE IS HARD.
It's even harder to know what to learn if you only need to know enough of the language to communicate while traveling through a new country for a few days or weeks.
In this course, you will learn everything you need to know in order to be able to effectively communicate with locals during your trip to Vietnam.
1. The Vietnamese alphabet and tones
2. How to meet and greet people
3. How to talk to the taxi driver
4. How to ask for directions
5. How to order food at the restaurant
6. How to buy things and ask about price
7. How to book a room, airport or tickets to a show
8. Basic conversational phrases to discuss likes/dislikes, culture and background, politics and religion, sports and entertainment, and many more topics!
JOIN THE COURSE, AND MAKE YOUR TRIP TO VIETNAM A RESOUNDING SUCCESS!!!
Course overview - 18
Introduction to traveler phrases
The Alphabet and Tones
Getting to know someone
Booking Rooms, Tickets and Tables
Asking for Directions
Fun Phrases and Slang
How to remember different phrases
How to Speak Clearly
How to be polite
Avoiding Social Mistakes
Dealing with the police
Dealing with angry locals
Making the most of your visit