Learn the Google Recipe for a High-Performing Team
By Will Jeffrey, Agile Leadership Trainer
This course is for you
The way in which Will Jeffrey describes the importance of psychological wellbeing in institutions by creating a welcoming atmosphere to newcomers is very thought through. They need to be guided with patience and understanding to grow together and with the team in order to be successful. Thank you! With respect for my coach. ꟷ E. Kaiser
In this course, you will create a strategy to turn a work group into a high-performing team by evaluating challenges and applying techniques to generate positive team outcomes. Teams are essential to the modern organization, but most never reach their potential. Co-workers miscommunicate, and groups struggle to adapt to changes in the market or their organizations. When teams lack self-awareness about these challenges, performance suffers. Studies are increasingly highlighting the important role that psychological safety plays at work. One of these studies was performed by Google, who spent two years and interviewed 180 different teams, eventually identifying psychological safety as the key characteristic of exceptional teams. Well, just imagine if your participants were better able to create a culture that means employees can:
- Feel confident that they can speak up on issues of importance
- Take risks without feeling insecure or embarrassed
- Highlight potential dangers before they become issues
- Share ideas and opportunities for improvement
In this course, you will learn how to build your team, improve teamwork and collaboration, and sustain team performance through continuous learning and improvement. Specifically, you will learn best practices for aligning individual and team goals. After completing this course, you will acquire a set of tools and practices that enable you to effectively set up, run, evaluate, and continuously improve your team. Such insights will both make you a more effective team leader but also a standout contributor in team settings. Ultimately these training course materials allow you to nurture a workforce that feels able to speak up on issues of importance and help guide the organization towards innovation without fear. Requirements:
- There are no pre-requisite skills or knowledge needed
- It is helpful to have a basic understanding of and interest in Agile Project Management.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in building agile teams within an organization
- Employees looking to become better team players
- Managers looking for best practices to build effective teams that work great together
- Leaders & executives looking for ways to build more effective teams within their organization
- Anyone interested in creating an enduring culture of teamwork that fosters long-term growth and business success
What you'll learn:
- How to build your team, improve teamwork & collaboration
- How to sustain team performance through continuous learning & improvement
- How to effectively set up, run, evaluate, and continuously improve your team
Course overview - 7
Why Should You Care?
What Psychological Safety Is?
How to Create a Safe Environment?
Building a Group
Leading a Group
Growing Within a Group
Meet your instructor
Course by this author
- GET FREEWill JeffreyDealing With Challenges in Agile Distributed Teams20m of contentStarting from $0.00