Learn HTML5 in 1 Hour - Quick Learn Course For Beginners
By Laurence Svekis, Best Selling Course Author
This course is for you
Explore HTML and how you can begin creating web content writing HTML code for web pages.
You'll learn HTML and how to create a simple website from scratch.
*All the Source Code included
Welcome to our fast-paced introduction to coding with HTML5. This course is perfect for anyone who wants to learn more about creating web content.
Course covers the basics - along with additional resources for expanded HTML learning.
- Create a basic web page with HTML HEAD BODY and TITLE Tags
- Create a basic web template that can be used as a starting point for all your web pages
- Learn about tools needed to write HTML code and how to get coding right away
- Upload and create your first public webpage that you can share with friends and family - Your own URL with your HTML code project :)
- Basic HTML tag and element
- Common HTML tags and how to use them and what they do
- Creating a Template
- HTML character codes
- Creating Lists with HTML
- Headings and semantic page structure
- Adding hyperlinks and images to your web page
- Various text styled HTML tags
- Tables and styling of table elements
- Setting up github page
Taught by an instructor with many years of web development experience, who's ready to help you learn more about HTML.
Course overview - 14
Web Development Setup Tips
Create Your First HTML Tags
Website BoilerPlate Template
Common Tags in HTML
Text Formats HTML
Semantic Content Holders
Comments and MetaTags
Images HTML tag
Updated HTML Style Attribute
Live on the Internet GitPage
Meet your instructor
Course by this author