By Katalin Kobli, Strategic Performance Management Advisor & Trainer
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) Explained
Master the basic concepts of key performance indicators!
In this course, you will learn:
- what KPIs are and why they are useful for every business,
- how to define KPIs well,
- how to select KPIs that are aligned to your strategic goals,
- different types of KPIs, such as leading / lagging, efficiency / effectiveness, input / process / output / outcome,
- useful fields to document in a KPI repository (scorecard template included).
By the end of this course, you will get familiar with the key terminologies related to KPIs and will be able to start defining key performance indicators which are useful for measuring strategic performance.
This is a summary course based on the most important concepts related to KPIs. I have been working with Balanced Scorecards and KPIs for over 7 years, attended multiple training courses, and have helped over 90 companies in various industries with defining their KPIs and performance management processes. This course is covering the key points for you to get started. Join the course today to start learning!
Course overview - 11
Welcome & navigating the course
What are KPIs - Key Performance Indicators?
Why does every business need KPIs?
What are well-defined KPIs?
KPI types, leading / lagging indicators
Efficiency / effectiveness, 'subjective' / objective KPIs
Value flow analysis (logic model)
KPI selection and balancing
Fields to include in your KPI repository
Learners who have already enrolled in this course
Meet your instructor
Course by this author
- Katalin KobliBalanced Scorecard 1-Hour Crash Course2h of content