How to Write a One Page Business Plan
By Skillay Academy, Consultant
This course is for you
Welcome to our course on How to Write a One Page Business Plan.
This course is designed for new or existing entrepreneurs or managers seeking practical advice on how to write a One Page Business Plan within couple of hours.
This course is also relevant for anyone who wants to improve their business planning efforts in their business.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand what is a Business Plan,
- Understand the difference between a simple One Page Business Plan and a Traditional Business Plan,
- Know what is the purpose of a Business Plan,
- Learn why you need to write one for your business or organisation
- Know what are the main components of the One Page Business Plan,
- What information we need in order to start writing,
- How to structure the One Page Business Plan,
- Learn practical skills on how to write each main component of a Business Plan including Business Objectives and Business Plan Action Plan.
- Benefit from more than 10 online resources and templates to help you write a One Page Business Plan very quickly, and
- Improve your business planning skills.
The ideal student for this course is a new or existing manager or entrepreneur that is involved in Business Planning and wants to write a One Page Business Plan. This course is also great for Business Professionals, Marketing Professionals, Top Executives, Middle Managers, Consultants and Employees of Non-Profit Organisations and Students.
There are no technical requirements necessary to enroll. We only ask that you come open minded and ready to learn and ready to take some risks.
In order to attend this course, you need to follow the course videos, access additional websites provided in the course, utilize the templates and checklists provided and engage with the course participants and instructor.
If you need personal support, I am here to help!
The instructor for this course is AJ who brings a wealthy business and educational background including 20 years of business experience having founded and developed multiple companies. Also, AJ has an educational background teaching Entrepreneurship courses to University students.
Course overview - 9
Why prepare a One-Page Business Plan?
Objectives of the Business Plan
What Kind of Information We Need?
Structure of the One-Page Business Plan
Online Resources, Samples and Templates
Our Template for the One-Page Business Plan