How to Get a Teaching Job Abroad
By Greg Vanderford, Business Consultant
This course is for you
In this course your will learn:
1. How begin looking for a high quality job teaching in a foreign country
2. How to successfully apply for an English teaching or other international school job
3. How to identify the best international schools and English language centers around the world to work for
4. How to avoid getting hired by a low quality school
5. How to negotiate a high salary with good benefits
6. How to choose which country to work in
7. The amazing benefits of teaching abroad!
It's no secret that teachers can feel underappreciated, underpaid, and overworked. This is largely the case throughout the western world. However, perhaps the best kept secret among those of us teaching at international schools is that, it doesn't have to be this way!
Whether teaching English as a foreign language or working on a full-time contract with a top flight international school, teachers get paid much higher salaries and wages, receive excellent benefits, and get to enjoy living in an exotic or interesting place.
Teaching abroad is an exhilarating experience that will change your life. And the great thing about it is, you can actually receive the level of pay that all of us hard working teaching professionals deserve.
In this course, How to Get a Job Teaching Abroad, I will teach you EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW to get hired with a high salary teaching in a foreign country.
Course overview - 13
International Schools vs ELCs
Benefits of Teaching at an ELC
The Awesome Benefits of Teaching at an International School
How to Get Hired at an ELC
How to Get Hired at an International School
Choosing an Awesome Country to Work In
How to Identify the Top Schools to Work For
Tips to Avoid Bad Schools
Knowing What Salaries and Benefits to Expect
The Many Side Benefits of Teaching Abroad
Plenty of Hacks to Living and Working Abroad
Now Go Out There and Teach!