For most people, INVESTING IS CONFUSING.
With every so-called expert contradicting the next, it can seem impossible to know where to start when it comes to looking for places to put your hard earned money.
But investing intelligently doesn't have to be complicated or mysterious.
In How to be an Intelligent Investor you will learn:
1. Basic investing principles that will never be obsolete
2. How to analyze the intrinsic value of an asset
3. How to know how much to pay for an investment
4. Why most people are so bad with money
5. How to virtually guarantee financial independence for yourself
6. How most wealthy people got that way and you can too
7. How to avoid the most common investing mistakes that people make
8. How to think about the stock market
9. How to analyze businesses
10. Much more
JOIN THE COURSE AND LEARN HOW TO BE AN INTELLIGENT INVESTOR!
Meet your instructor
Hello. My name is Greg Vanderford and I'm a passionate business consultant and teacher. I have spent my entire career learning about, teaching, and practicing
business management, sales, public speaking, training, and strategic planning and analysis. My mission is to have a huge impact on my clients by helping them
achieve both their short and long term goals in business and life. Whether my client is an individual or large organization, I am passionately committed to their
achievement because I believe that our happiness in life, in large part, is derived by what we either individually or collectively achieve through our work,
and that building and strengthening positive relationships with all stakeholders throughout the process is one of the keys to success.
I hope that you and your organization will choose to benefit from my passion, skill, and experience. Thank you.