By Sentinel | 9 ., Business Expert
Global Capital Markets & Regional Trade ZonesGain Competencies in International Business
What you will learn
- Understand and evaluate the role of economic analysis within international business contexts and appreciate the economic underpinnings of business strategy in international settings.
- Analyse and synthesize various models of competitive analysis to assess strategic behaviour in international business.
- Apply theoretical and practical knowledge of competitive strategies in the context of globalisation, particularly major entry and exit strategies of international business.
This course has been designed to introduce a variety of aspects of international business. Globalization and growing international trade amongst many different countries have brought new challenges and opportunities for many new economies and established economies. Topics covered in this module includes: Examining the International Monetary Fund (IMF), The World Bank, World Trade Organisation (WTO), The Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), and Understanding Emerging Markets & Regional Trade Zones.
- No prerequisites.
- No materials distributed.
- No formal assessments required.
Course overview - 6
Global Capital Markets &Regional Trade Zones
The World Bank
Adapting to the Times & the WTO
The Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
Emerging Markets & Regional Trade Zones
Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)