of video/audio content
Getting The Body You Want By Understanding The Body You Have
This Course is for You
of reading content
10 Questions About Fat and 10 Solutions to Get It Off!
Maintaining normal, healthy weight becomes more difficult as we get older, even if we are eating the same foods as we did when we were young. Making healthy food choices are often difficult because our stress levels are higher and our lives busy. We are constantly exposed to foods that claim to be healthy, yet are not, and we are unaware of what 'fat' foods we may unwittingly be eating, as well as habits and patterns we may have developed over time, that together, ruin our chances to become slim, or stay slim. Sadly being overweight has serious implications with regard to health and longevity.
This course explains exactly what happens on a cellular, hormonal and metabolic level, in easy to understand layman's terms, when we eat certain foods. It explains what hormones are released in all of us and how they can sabotage our attempts to lose weight. It also explains how the same hormones in one person may lead to more weight gain than they do in another person, as well as some fundamental, resolvable challenges that cause us to crave certain foods.
Stress impacts very poorly on weight. This course explains why this happens, in order to understand why it is not a luxury to take time off to de-stress, but rather a health necessity, and certainly,- a 'slimming' necessity.
'Getting the body you want' covers the 10 most commonly asked questions, and explains the processes in the body. It gives detailed explanations so that when any diet is attempted, you will have a deep understanding of what is likely to work for you and your unique body. There is no 'one size fits all'. We have differing genes and abilities to metabolize food, but the 10 solutions are all solutions that will benefit YOU, no matter what your unique genetic and hormonal mix may be. Each solution impacts positively on the hormones and metabolic processes, in specific but overlapping ways, to lead you towards a healthy, slim and energetic body, without going hungry...ever! Health is a process, not a quick fix, and each of the solutions can be incorporated at your own pace to minimize the yoyo effect of dieting.
This increased understanding will, in turn, increase the sustainability of your weight loss and reduce the risks to health.
What is offered on this course.
Over 50 lectures and 2.5 hours lecture time, including PDF's, to download for easy reference when you are not online.
Info on how you gained the weight in the first place (and not just because you ate too much), and why it becomes more difficult to lose weight as you grow older
• No calorie controlled dieting
• How to use food timing to manage your 'fat making' hormones
• How to use intermittent fasting, so you can fast without feeling hungry
• How to maximize exercise. in just a few minutes a day.
• Know which foods to say yes to and which to say no to, without feeling deprived.
• How a slim body processes food
• How an overweight body processes food
• Why you cannot lose the weight you have gained over time.
• How our hormones sabotage our attempts to lose weight
• How to control these hormones
• Why you get exhausted and irritable on a diet
• Why eating too little will make you fat
• How to make weight lose food choices in the real world
• 10 specific, impactful actions to reverse your downward spiral