By Martin Svensson, Music Producer
FL Studio 20 Music Production Masterclass - Learn FL Studio in a Day
What you will learn
- Learn everything about FL Studio 20 to start making your own music
- By the end of this course, you'll have made two pieces of music! You applied some mixing and mastering techniques which will make these pieces outstanding!
- Design a clean arrangement in FL Studio
- You will lean the basics on how to make EDM music
- Make a full piece of music using an efficient and professional workflow
- Learn the music theory you need to create all the music you want!
- Export your music in the highest quality possible
Start making music professionally with FL Studio 20! If you are looking for a music production DAW that will allow you to make your favourite music, FL Studio is the best answer. FL Studio is used by professionals across the world for every type of production from hiphop to EDM music and much more! This full course is the best way to jump right in and start making music. Make music the way you imagine it! Practice producing while you learn. This course includes practice project files so you can follow along and actually learn by doing. By the end of the course, you'll have produced 2 pieces of music. I'll be teaching the course using the FL Studio 20, but if you have a previous version (Mac or PC), you can still learn to produce like a pro.
- Students should have FL Studio installed on their computers to follow along. There are A LOT OF PRACTICE EXERCISES throughout this course with downloadable practice files. We want you to follow along
- We teach this course using the FL Studio 20, so it would be best if you're using version 20. But you can still learn using FL Studio 10, 9 or even 8!
Course overview - 27
Section 1 - Introduction
About the Course
Section 2 - The First Steps in FL Studio
Which Version Should I Get?
The First Steps in FL Studio
Brief Overview Of The Interface
In-Depth Overview Of FL Studio
Section 3 - The Channel Rack, Mixer & The Playlist
Section 4 - How To Start A Project
Grouping Tracks in The Mixer
Create Sidechain in FL Studio
Setting Up Your MIDI Keyboard
Shortcuts You Need To Know
Section 5 - Creating a Full Track
Section 6 - Mixing in FL Studio
Section 7 - Workflow Tips
Backing Up Your Sounds, Projects & Your Computer Files
Adding your own folders in FL Studio
How to output maximum velocity
Piano roll workflow tips
Section 8 - Ending Section