By Greg Vanderford, Business Consultant
Financial Advisor Course
Financial Advisors sell investment products, consult, and manage portfolios for clients of all types.
The industry is growing rapidly as an ever larger number of people retire from the workforce and need someone to help them manage their wealth.
At the same time, financial literacy is near all time lows, which means the demand for Financial Advisors and Certified Financial Planners is at an ALL TIME HIGH.
In this course, you will learn what you need to do to become a qualified professional Financial Advisor or Certified Financial Planner including:
1. What certificates or training are necessary
2. How to get the necessary certificates and training
3. How much money you can expect to earn
4. The common challenges and pitfalls of the business
5. The skillset necessary to succeed
6. The many different ways you can be successful as a financial advisor
7. The attitude, background, and abilities that are the best fit for this career
8. Much more
Join the course, How to Become a Financial Advisor or CFP and take the first step on the journey toward a new and exciting career that ultimately leads to complete FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE!
Course overview - 12
Intro to Financial Advising
How to Get Started with No Formal Training
The Two Pathways to Becoming a Financial Advisor
Traditional Fee Structures of the Business
How to Differentiate Yourself From The Competition
Business Model Analysis
The Right Type of Person to be a Financial Advisor
How to Get and Keep Clients
Where to Start Your Practice
General Pros and Cons
Understanding the Different Qualifications