of video/audio content
Dealing With Challenges in Agile Distributed Teams
This Course is for You
of reading content
Working from home in an agile team sounds pretty cool, doesn't it? Actually...
Distributed teams make it extremely difficult to judge the body language, have one-on-one conversations
or even stop by a colleague's desk.
This leads to rework, stress, and missed deadlines.
Goal of this class:
- Unlock the power of your agile distributed team
You will learn:
- Traits of distributed teams (aka remote teams, home office, online scrum teams)
- Differences of communication between co-located & distributed teams
- How to build relationships
- How to establish communication
- How to reinstate the body language
- Why osmotic communication is important
- How to improve meetings