Cook & Eat the Eco Enlightened Way
By Candia Lea Cole, Eco-Mentor & Nutritional Alchemist
This course is for you
In today’s world, you might agree with me, the planet’s health is ailing. And so is the health of the people who are living on it!
Do you know HOW to cook and eat in a way that serves to nourish your body and sustain life on the earth? If not, it’s time to claim your true power in the kitchen!
While many people approach meal making as a mundane or tedious task, --one in which they rush to get a meal on the table, or they focus solely on meeting their body’s daily requirement for nutrients, these actions don’t always feel like an effort of the soul.
So, how do you turn cooking into “an effort of your soul” (an expression of your innate eco-intelligence) you might be wondering? My book, videos, and info-graphics show you!
My mini book "Eating the Eco-Enlightened Way” shares the journey that I embarked on as a young woman when I was seeking answers about how to heal the condition known today as environmental illness, and I was guided to explore food as a form of medicine, for my body and the earth. !
In my book, which is actually a fun self-interview, I “deep dish” about the reasons why meal-making has become such a vitally important activity in my life.
• I talk about the health challenges I dealt with, which led me to adopt a largely plant based diet and create a plethora of healthy, eco-friendly recipes that eventually translated into three highly revered whole food cookbooks.
• NOT MILK…Nut Milks!
• Super Smoothies-Taste the Nectar of Life!
• Gourmet Grains-Main Dishes Made of Nature
• I also talk about my creative cooking process which gave me a way to enter into a healthy, life-affirming relationship with my body, the earth, my kitchen, and my culinary tools!
What You Will Learn:
I’ve extracted as many as 50 recipes from my three whole foods cookbooks, that you can watch me prepare them on video, whenever your hunger for learning hits!
* Sip on my pastel colored palate of creamy, fruit spiced nut milks, which are chock-full of heart-healthy, brain healthy fats, and which protect the health of cows and the environment!
* Sip or spoon my scrumptious, vibrantly colored 4-season "super smoothies" which are as filling as a meal, and which serve to build your body, cleanse your aura, and elevate your consciousness!
* Savor my hearty and delicious gourmet grain entrees, which are made from nature's ancient grains, along with accents of fresh vegetables, legumes, nuts, seeds, and herbs! Feel good about using meatless meals to lighten your ecological footprint!
My course also includes my colorful handpicked assortment of infographics (aka Tabletop TUTORS). These support you in knowing that "why" to cook is even more important than "how" to cook!
* Explore a relationship with nature that inspires you to be an advocate for "green" farming and seasonal eating.
* Consciously choose the ingredients you eat so that you, alone, are in charge of what you put into your body. Learn how yin and yang foods types balance your body.
* "Make friends" with your kitchen, your culinary tools, and the primal elements you cook with that your survival is dependent upon!
* Explore the legend and lore of traditional whole foods, which offers to romance your culinary imagination.
* Connect in your mind's eye to a culinary friend or archetype when you set out to prepare a meal that will support you in honoring and celebrating your "higher purpose" in the kitchen.
* Call upon the intuitive and analytical parts of your brain in the cooking process to make the process of cooking new recipes less intimidating.
* Eat a colorful, texture-rich spectrum of foods that have the power to cleanse and detoxify your body and elevate your spiritual consciousness.
* Use your everyday meals to make a social or environmental "statement" which reflects your commitment to protecting the health and welfare of people and living things!
Course overview - 15
Hello & Welcome
Eco-Enlightened Eating Book
Exploring My Culinary Journey & Cookbooks
Intro to My 3 Cookbooks
Recipe Feature Articles
Preparation Super Smoothies
Preparation Nut Milks
Preparation Gourmet Grains
Connect with Nature Graphics
Intro to Tabletop Tutors Graphics
Choose Organic Foods Graphics
Cook Eco-Conscious Graphics
Eat Eco-Conscious Graphics
Candia In the News Articles