of video/audio content
Business English | Marketing Phrases
This Course is for You
of reading content
EACH LESSON HAS THREE (3) PARTS:
1) Phrase Definition - We explore the official definition of each phrase and give you a simplified meaning which is easier to understand.
2) Pronunciation Practice - We break each marketing phrase into parts and practice EACH syllable to guarantee correct pronunciation.
3) Conversation Examples - We use multiple conversation examples, so you can see each marketing phrase in action.
THREE (3) LEVELS OF LISTENING COMPREHENSION TESTS:
• After we learn, pronounce, and practice the phrases, we’ll test your listening comprehension with three (3) levels of difficulty.
• With four (4) sections of marketing phrases, three (3) tests per section, and ten (10) questions per test, that's one hundred and twenty (120) questions!
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
• Business professionals working in multinational companies
• Non-native English speakers looking to improve their Business English pronunciation
• Intermediate-level English as a Second Language students
• Students learning English to become more valuable in their future business career
BE CONFIDENT USING ESSENTIAL MARKETING AND BUSINESS VOCABULARY
Course by this Author