of video/audio content
Business English | Marketing Phrases
This Course is for You
of reading content
EACH LESSON HAS THREE (3) PARTS:
1) Phrase Definition - We explore the official definition of each phrase and give you a simplified meaning which is easier to understand.
2) Pronunciation Practice - We break each marketing phrase into parts and practice EACH syllable to guarantee correct pronunciation.
3) Conversation Examples - We use multiple conversation examples, so you can see each marketing phrase in action.
THREE (3) LEVELS OF LISTENING COMPREHENSION TESTS:
• After we learn, pronounce, and practice the phrases, we’ll test your listening comprehension with three (3) levels of difficulty.
• With four (4) sections of marketing phrases, three (3) tests per section, and ten (10) questions per test, that's one hundred and twenty (120) questions!
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
• Business professionals working in multinational companies
• Non-native English speakers looking to improve their Business English pronunciation
• Intermediate-level English as a Second Language students
• Students learning English to become more valuable in their future business career
BE CONFIDENT USING ESSENTIAL MARKETING AND BUSINESS VOCABULARY
Course by this Author
English fluency creates personal and professional opportunities. English fluency makes you more VALUABLE. If you’re dedicated and disciplined, you WILL be more CONFIDENT and EFFECTIVE communicating in English. My courses provide a fun environment in which you can improve your vocabulary, pronunciation, comprehension, grammar, and confidence. I am TESOL and TEFL certified. Since 2012, I have successfully taught customized English courses to students from around the world. I have advanced degrees in Spanish and Criminal Justice. Prior to living in SE Asia, I was a U.S. Federal Investigator. Before that, I was a police officer. I'm fluent in English, Spanish, American Sign Language, and Indonesian. I look forward to working with you.
One-time payment for lifetime access to the course and its future updates.
Click Buy now to purchase a course.