By Will Jeffrey, Agile Leadership Trainer
Be Agile – From Doing Agile to Being Agile
There are tons of courses & training on Agile... So why should you take this one?
- Because this is the only one which answers this question: What is the link between Mona Lisa, a waterfall, MVP and a commercial website?
Outstanding explanation of the underlying values, principles, and concepts that drive Agile practices. Good clarity on the What, Why, and How It Works of Agile. Also good explanation of contrast of Agile vs. Waterfall. The sliced pyramid graphic helped to simply convey key differences. A lot packed into just 26 minutes! – Paul Buenaflor
It’s more-than-popular to talk about “Agility” in business lately. But what does “being Agile” really mean? And, if you’re not a software developer, what does it mean to “borrow concepts from Agile software development”? It’s important to note that Agile software development includes a group of software development methods which have a core set of principles in common (including Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), feature-driven development, among others). There is no one specific way to be Agile.
What you'll learn:
- Understand the values & principles behind the Agile Manifesto
- Learn what it means to Develop Software in an Agile way (illustrated by a commercial website example)
- Understand why Agile & Waterfall are two different approaches
- Know the differences between doing Agile and being Agile
- Learn the fundamentals to succeed an Agile transformation
Course overview - 5
The Agile Manifesto
Agile in Action
Agile vs. Waterfall
Being Agile or Doing Agile
Meet your instructor
Course by this author
- Will JeffreyDealing With Challenges in Agile Distributed Teams20m of content