By Will Jeffrey, Agile Leadership Trainer
Agile Retrospective Deep Dive
Reasons for taking this course are:
- Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of sprint retrospectives - I cover the theory and give you examples of how the theory is used in industry.
- You get everything you need to start off your first retrospectives.
- You will be fully equipped to help your team or business progress through retrospectives.
You will learn
- A complete overview of the retrospectives and how it is used to boost the efficiency and productivity of a team
- Learn how to improve sprint retrospectives
- Learn what scrum is and why it is so powerful for conducting a retrospective
- Learn the exact techniques the pros use in industry for holding retrospectives
- Feel confident in improving the performance of scrum for any software, service, maintenance or support team
- Explain what sprint retrospectives will make your team or business more efficient
- Agile Retrospectives: Making Good Teams Great, Esther Derby & Diana Larsen
- The Retrospective Handbook, Patrick Kua
- Improving Agile Retrospectives, Marc Loeffler
- Facilitator's Guide to Participatory Decision-Making, Sam Kaner
Course overview - 8
Overcome 13 Common Problems
How to Prepare for Agile Retrospectives
How to Facilitate Agile Retrospectives
How to Run Agile Retrospectives
How to Deal With Distributed Agile Retrospectives
How to Keep Your Team Engaged
Learners who have already enrolled in this course
Meet your instructor
Will JeffreyAgile Leadership Trainer
I have been an enterprise agile coach and leadership development facilitator for the past 20 years. I have trained & coached hundreds of professionals, including senior leaders in Fortune 500 and entrepreneurial companies, to accelerate their impact and influence, and grow into their next-level of authentic and inspired leadership.
Course by this author
- Will JeffreyDealing With Challenges in Agile Distributed Teams20m of content