of video/audio content
20 Moves in 20 Days: Intermediate Tap Dance
This Course is for You
of reading content
Do you understand the basics of tap dance, but want to take your skills to the next level? Are you not ready to jump into an in-person class, or maybe don't have the time to do so? I completely understand, and that's why I created this online course for you! In just 20 days, you will learn 20 different tap moves that will introduce you to all the essential intermediate steps. I walk through each one slowly and clearly, so that you know exactly how to execute each new step, and even provide a couple camera angles to demonstrate. After 20 days, you will emerge from this course at an intermediate tap dancer's level (I teach ALL of the steps in this course that I do in my community college Tap Dance 2 course!).
Here's what you'll get in this 20 Days in 20 Moves: Intermediate Tap Dance course:
-20 days of energizing new tap dance steps.
- Ankle and leg strengthening to keep you more injury-free and strong--great for any age!
- All 20 demonstration videos are yours to keep, and return to anytime you want.
Do this course for 20 consecutive days, or in your own timing. Make it yours. Learn these moves in under 10 minutes a day, often less time than that! Even when you've completed the course, you'll have lifetime access to revisit your favorite steps anytime you want to!
With this course you will:
- Continue growing in a skill that is accessible for people of any fitness level.
- Discover how to reveal more confidence and self-value than you've ever had, by learning fun dance techniques in your real world.
- Challenge yourself to be the best possible YOU.
- Fulfill bucket list dreams!
Who should take this course?
- People who want to learn a new skill that engages their mind and body.
- People who want to transform their lives into the most empowered and successful they can be.
- People who can move and stretch at a beginning level.
- People who would like a strong role model for mindset, fitness, inspiration, and healthy lifestyle.